With a growing desire to use data to enhance the performance and enjoyment of our sport, Sail-Sense is a revolutionary new sensor which helps you be smarter about your sail management.
Small and lightweight, Sail-Sense attaches permanently to the sail, measuring key performance data such as UV, hours of use, G-Force and Flogging (movement).
With a growing desire to use data to enhance the performance & enjoyment of our sport, Sail-Sense is a revolutionary new sensor which helps you be smarter about your sail management.
Attaches permanently to the sail, measuring key performance data such as Hours of Use, UV, G-Force and Flogging (movement).
Creating a ‘passport’ for your sails, identifying make, model, construction date, dimensions and materials. Sail-Sense also allows a sail to be tracked, traced and located and a full history viewed in real time.
Sail-Sense links via Bluetooth with an App installed on a mobile, tablet, or PC to deliver powerful analytical and performance data. Each Sail-Sense identification code allows multiple sails to be managed through a single device and multiple users can manage a sail’s lifetime history.
Sewn to the sail either on construction or as an aftermarket purchase, Sail-Sense will wake up on movement, immediately logging hours of use, UV Exposure, G-Force and Flogging.
Sail-Sense users will be able to log, record, review and export all of the data recorded by the Sail-Sense sensor attached to a sail. The Sail-Sense App will provide the interface between Sensor and Users, displaying in a simple clear format.
- Measures Hours in use, UV exposure, Flogging, Tack count & Location
- See how, when and where a sail has been used
- Negligible size and weight
- Tamper Proof record of a sails lifetime history
- Monitor the ‘health score’ & life of a sail
- Real-time asset management - Live Mode: Full-time visibility of product usage and wear
- App (iOS and Android) Sail-Sense users able to log, record and review and export all of the data recorded
- Sewn attachment to the sail
- Fitted during sail manufacture or added as an aftermarket accessory
- 7.5 years battery hours depending on use
- Fibre analysis of UV and motion undertaken by Southampton University
- Height 36.5mm, Width 62mm, Depth 12mm
- Weight 28 grams
- Deliver usage-based warranty and service agreements
- Accurately record sail condition and monitor degradation
- Optimise and streamline inventory management
- Valuable training aid for crews and yacht operators
ACTIVATE PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Activate your Sail-Sense performance features by following the link below: