CARSON PARKA FUSION FIT
A nod to our traditional Chateau Parka, the Carson Parka has exterior quilted lines creating a more stylized aesthetic. It's mid-thigh length and removable coyote fur hood provide exceptional warmth for the cold in fall and winter months.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Quilt-through design
- Fusion Fit is designed to deliver ideal fit, comfort and protection for smaller body frames
- 2-way adjustable hood with hood wire for an enhanced fit. Removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 3 exterior pockets: chest pocket, 2 lower fleece-lined hand warmer pockets. All pockets have zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- DOWN ORIGIN
- FUR ORIGIN
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.