Ultra lightweight and low profile – a junior inflatable lifejacket for children in the age range 8 to 15 years old weighing 20-50 kgs.
For too many years, junior sailors have been forced to wear bulky, uncomfortable and unattractive lifejackets when out on the water.
Upgrade the protection and add on extras like the Pylon Light™ lifejacket light, Lume-On™ bladder illumination lights, sprayhood, essentials packs, manual firing or AIS MOB1 unit depending on your particular requirements.
- Junior 150N Category Lifejacket Harness (100N Actual)
- 20-50 kg weight
- Recommended for juniors approximately 8 to 15 years old
- Compact and lightweight with form fitting shape
- Soft loop harness attachment point
- Lightweight easy adjust belt
- Single Crotch Strap
- Automatic inflation – UML Mk 5™
- Attachment for Pylon Light™
- Attachment for sprayhood - Deckvest CENTO sprayhood
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- Integrates with AIS MOB1 unit.
- Compatible with Lume-On™ lifejacket illumination lights
CO2 Cylinder: 20g
The Deckvest CENTO Junior lifejacket harness is approved to the following international standards:
ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket
Through Life Support
Registering your Deckvest gives you the benefit of our unique online support
Lifejacket warranty is extended to 5 years upon registration*
Prompts for winter care, storage and pre-season safety checks
Access to latest online support and advice
Updates on MOB prevention and adviceThe Deckvest LITE lifejacket uses a water activated UML Mk5 paper coil inflation system that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The Deckvest CENTO Junior Lifejacket Harness uses a water activated UML Mk5 paper coil inflation system that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.