Sailing trousers with elastic shoulder straps developed using MTECH2.0 performance technology to create a windproof, waterproof and breathable shell, with an ergonomic contoured shape for the best fit and comfort. The ELEMENT trousers have been designed to be durable and versatile through the use of strong Cordura© panels at the knees/shins and seat panel, adjustable elastic shoulder straps and a wicking lining to maintain comfort and breathability even on the hardest of days.
- Double ended large front zipper with water shield and cover to maintain waterproof protection
- Cordura© reinforced knee/shins and seat protection
- Moisture wicking lining
- Large internal name label
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps
- Small chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Leg pocket with hook and loop closure
- Soft microfleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable waistband for further fit improvement
- Adjustable ankle closure
- Ergonomic contoured shape
- MTECH2.0 PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY fabric
- W/P (waterproof): 10,000 mm
- MVP (breathable): 5,000 g/m2/24hr
Lightweight, soft, hydrophobic lining with a specialized structure designed for fast drying, to improve comfort and warmth from cold wet conditions. The quickdry lining has high stretch properties with an unique square module pattern to allow air to circulate freely extending its performance.
The fabric is constructed in the following layout:
1. Moisture wicking, soft lining
2. PU mid-layer
3. Waterproof woven outer layer
The polyurethane (PU) is used as inner coating instead of an extra layer.
The used technique is similar to the MTECH 3.0, however by reducing the thickness of the third layer it allows the material to be lighter, more breathable and easily packable.
Cordura ® is used in our drysuits and certain foul weather gear products to enhance their tear and abrasion resistance and promote long lasting durability. The fabric is produced using INVISTA yarns woven in a 2x2 basket weave construction to create a densely woven, high strength nylon fabric.