ELEMENT WATERPROOF DRYTOP
100% waterproof 2Layer laminate fabric with taped seams provides full waterproof and wind protection in a minimalist fit with a latex neck seal to provide ultimate protection against the water. Adjustable wrist seals for added comfort, and a thick adjustable neoprene waistband means the top stays in place in the most extreme conditions. Ideal for both dinghy sailing and yacht sailing; this waterproof drytop has been designed in line with the Element range so that all items can be mix and matched, and teams can coordinate their kit.
- Latex neck
- PU tricot wrist seal with a single hook and loop closure
- Neoprene sealed waistband with double hook and loop closure
- Bright forearm to increase safety
- Contoured fit
- MTECH2.0 PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY fabric
- Micro-porous inner coating
- DWR outer coating
- Latex neck seal
- W/P(waterproof): 6,000 mm
- MVP(breathable): 5,000 g/m2/24hr
Lightweight, soft, hydrophobic lining with a specialized structure designed for fast drying, to improve comfort and warmth from cold wet conditions. The quickdry lining has high stretch properties with an unique square module pattern to allow air to circulate freely extending its performance.
The fabric is constructed in the following layout:
1. Moisture wicking, soft lining
2. PU mid-layer
3. Waterproof woven outer layer
The polyurethane (PU) is used as inner coating instead of an extra layer.
The used technique is similar to the MTECH 3.0, however by reducing the thickness of the third layer it allows the material to be lighter, more breathable and easily packable.