Engineered to provide optimum protection, superior comfort and absolute safety in the most extreme conditions (night and open sea sailing).
Manufactured from hard-wearing 4-layer fabric : polyamide dyed with durable water repellent finish, coated with a microporous layer, laminated with a hydrophilic membrane and bonded with tricot. Highly breathable and fully waterproof.
- No need for lining thanks to the 4-layer breathable membrane technology. Ultimate lightweight and speed of drying.
- Tunneled drawstring to adjust the hood perfect fit around the face.
- Adjustable double cuffs : outer cuff adjusts with elasticated tightening tab; inner cuff waterproofness ensured by a PU seal.
- 2-way zip protected by a double storm flap and drainage channel.
- Internal waist drawcord.
- Adjustable hem tensioners.
- Rear hanging loop for easy drying.
- 2 generous gusseted pockets with waterproof storm flap closure, pull-out-to-dry lining, drainage holes and keyclip. Slanting pockets facilitate water drainage.
- Articulated arms for improved comfort and mobility.
- Reflecting tapes on shoulders, throat, cuffs and hood.
- Inner zipped security pocket.
- 3 loops to secure inflatable lifejacket.
Flashlight elastan pocket on left arm.
Articulated, fleece-lined, 22 cm high wrap-around collar. Fleece-lined chin flap. Chin guard with multi-position adjustment provides extra protection when toughing out in extreme conditions.
Fluorescent yellow stowaway hood with reflective tape for increased visibility. Drainage channel to deflect water from face and neck. High visibility stiff peak. Clever 3-way hood adjustment : width, height and face. Hood stows into collar with Velcro closure.