Reactor™ Autopilot Remote Control
Rugged, Water-resistant Remote Places Autopilot Control in the Palm of Your Hand
- Provides easy, convenient mode and steering control for your Garmin autopilot
- Gesture control for heading hold and course corrections lets you simply point the remote where you want to go
- Features a bright, sunlight-readable color display and an ergonomic design for comfort and control
- Programmable preset buttons allow quick access to your favorite functions
- Water-resistant design floats, in case it’s dropped in the water
Boasting a bright, sunlight-readable color display and an enhanced user experience, the Autopilot Remote also features a comfortable ergonomic design and programmable presets for quick access to your favorite functions. You can control steering with ease. The remote even lets you use gestures for heading hold and course corrections; just point the remote where you want to go. No need to worry if the remote takes a trip overboard, because it’s water-resistant and it floats. The Autopilot Remote includes both wrist and neck lanyards as well as a mountable cradle. It’s never been easier to place autopilot control in the palm of your hand.
For use with GHC 20 and compatible¹ chartplotters to control your autopilot.
¹Compatible chartplotters include GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Touch, 10x2/12x2, 74/7600, 84/8600 and newer models.
- Physical dimensions (W x H x D): 6.0” x 2.0” x 1.3” (15.2 x 5.2 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz (109 g) without batteries
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2” (3.0 cm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Power: 2 x AA batteries (sold separately)
In the box
- Reactor autopilot remote control
- Wrist lanyard
- Neck lanyard