TR1 MESH M'S
- Intended Use: Water, Light Hiker
- Uppers: Ripstop 2D Mesh with TPU overlays at toe and heel cap. Supportive EVA heel cup. Removable Polygiene® treated insole. Heel tab. Includes alternate color laces.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, with Top Shank™ to reduce foot fatigue.
- Outsole: G.15™ high friction Rubber with aggressive 5mm lugs. Non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 21mm heel, 20mm ball
- Weight / shoe: Men's 9 = 301g (10.624 oz)
- Sizes: Men’s US 8-14
- Fit: True to size
All Astral shoes have a special relationship with water. Every component, from the thread to the laces are critically evaluated and chosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, to shed water, and not to accumulate funk. Many models have engineered drainage for water to come out while minimizing entry of silt.
We believe that a foot’s position in a shoe should be similar to when barefoot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanically natural lifestyle.
Foot-beds are essentially level (only 1mm drop from heel to toe ) and provide medium arch support. Tapered instep and heel area for better foothold and control. Wide forefoot allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability.
This G compound is formulated for premium grip while also providing "excellent" abrasion resistance. Its low durometer means the rubber is softer and therefore conforms well to the ground.