Waterproof Warm Weather Mid Length Sock with Hydrostop
The original, 100% waterproof mid length sock featuring Hydrostop which is the perfect barrier for use in wet and warmer weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Bamboo lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Hydrostop - Reduces water ingress
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
- Outer: OUTER: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: INNER: 75% Bamboo rayon, 22% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% TPU
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
Our unique new technology gives you a much more secure fit between the top of the sock and your leg. Meaning the chance of wateringress through the top is massively reduced, enabling you to go out and stay out whatever the weather