XXA & XXB Powerclutch
The XX Range of clutches holds loads 50% higher than any conventional clutch, with smooth and controlled release.
The only secure clutch solution for genoa and spinnaker halyards on performance yachts from 35-50 feet.
XXA0812 offers users high performance on lines 8-12mm, loads up to 1800kgs. For users looking for enhanced performance on small diameter blended covered lines, load holding up to 2350kgs and excellent resistance to abrasion on powered hoists and control, look at the new XXB0812.
Also available in the XX Range is the XXC with ultra high performance and ultra lightweight body.
- Latest jaw technology offers consistent holding of blended covered ropes
- Optimised for high performance 8mm - 12mm (5/16" - 1/2”) line diameters
- Available white coated, black anodised or silver polished alloy to match deck or rig
- Side mount versions available
- Lock Open version available
- Access ports for fresh water flushing
- Smooth controlled release action
- One-piece jaw set is easy to remove and clean
- Line height optimised for correct lead to winch
- Can be set up for remote operation with no handle
(applies to equivalent XXB variants also)
XX0812 - 1052g (37.1oz)
XX0812/R – 905g (31.9oz)
XX0812/L - 1080g (38.1oz)
XX0812/HP & XX0812/HS - 1095g (38.6oz)
(applies to lock open, remote and XXB variants also)
XX0812 - 2 x M8 (5/16") Hex Head (Supplied) or 2 x M8 (5/16") CSK Head (not supplied)
XX0812/HP - 5 x M6 (1/4") CSK Head (Supplied)
XX0812/HS - 5 x M6 (1/4") CSK Head (Supplied)
XXA and XXB Lines: 8mm - 12mm (5/16" - 1/2")
XXA : Loads up to 1800kg
XXB : Loads upto 2300kg
Lock Open Version
Allows line to run freely in or out with the handle closed. Ideal for applications such as spinnaker sheets and mainsheet when locking is rarely needed
Lifting the rear switch instantly applies clutching mode
Side mounting is the neatest solution for spars, side decks and coamings. Handed port or starboard; use bolted version for conventional installation, or bonded version for building directly into deck or rig to save installation weight
XX RANGE TABLE
All XXA, XXB and XXC colour options and sidemount configurations are also available as lock open or remote variants, contac Spinlock for part codes.
XXA0812 | Upgrade Moulding Kit
XXA0812 & XXB812 | Drill Guide
XXA0812 & XXB0812 | Side Mount Drill Guide
XXA and XXB Instructions 2017
XX Servicing instructions